The 18 City of Los Angeles Official Police Garages (OPGs) hold Lien Sales Auctions. The auctions are open to the public. All vehicles are sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and with all faults. Seller makes no warranty or refunds. Vehicles are sold in an open competitive bid auction. The highest bidder is the buyer. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bid or stop the sale of a vehicle. In the event of a dispute, the auctioneer's decision will be final.
- Preview inspection hours vary – check the individual OPG.
- Must have a valid driver's license or valid state identification card with date of birth.
- Preview inspection of vehicles prior to sale day is not allowed.
- No pets allowed (except guide dogs).
- No sandals or open toe shoes allowed.
- Forms of payment accepted vary. Please check with the individual OPG.
- Purchased vehicle(s) must be paid for on day of sale.
- Anyone taking property from vehicles will be subject to search and prosecuted.